I'm Michele Amowitz. For years, I was a closet coffee monster. If my coffee wasn't right, I'd spill it out, and grumble for hours until I got a decent cup of coffee. I've gone through dozens of home coffee makers. Even from the best restaurants and coffee houses, if it wasn't right, I wouldn't drink it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't make a scene... Usually, I would simply spill it out when no one was looking, and put on a cheerful face, even though inside I was grumbling like a grizzly bear woken from his slumber.
I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. I purchased several roasters, grinders, brewing devices and more. You name it, I've tried it. I've experimented with all kinds of coffees from foreign countries I can't pronounce and that I'm not even sure exist on a map. Slowly, like Edison performing countless experiments to develop the light bulb, I've discovered and roasted the perfect coffee bean.
Incredible Coffee Brightens Your Day! Enjoy!
Dear Fellow Coffee Lover,
Are you tired of spilling (or spitting) out your morning coffee? Are you frustrated by the expense and disappointment? Have you ever hesitated to order coffee at a restaurant because it might not be up to your standards?
Wouldn't it be nice to relax in the comfort of your home, knowing that every cup of coffee you make will be rich, smooth and flavorful? Not harsh, not bitter, and not burnt. How great would it be to know that your next cup of coffee will be just like your last. Sweet, creamy and aromatic. Dark, inviting liquid contentment, flowing gently from your favorite coffee cup.
"The Saratoga Signature coffee tasted so rich and smelled so great that I can still remember how it tasted weeks later. It didn't have the after taste usually associated with strong coffee. I wanted to have more and more."
Finally, you can brew and enjoy sipping a delicious, fresh hot cup of coffee every time. A cup that you would be proud to serve to your family, your guests, and yourself. A cup of delight that will start your friends raving.
Many people share a passion for a great cup of coffee. Nothing else will do. A perfect cup starts the day off right, soothes you in the afternoon, and, can help you stay alert when you've got a job to do. Have you ever wondered what makes one coffee so different from the next?
You can now enjoy the rewards of my experience.
"What I loved about Saratoga Espresso Supremo was its strength and lack of bitterness, particularly for an espresso. Robust and yet smooth."
Norman Miller New York, NY
Here are some of the reasons why you'll find Saratoga Roasters' coffees to be the best you've ever tasted.
- The best tasting coffee in the world uses only the finest Arabica beans. Having sampled coffees from around the world, only the best beans go into your blend.
- Consistent flavor is achieved by roasting in only very small batches. We roast no more than 5 pounds at a time, under the brewmaster's watchful eye. Most companies roast hundreds of pounds in a batch, relying on a timer, making the process mechanical rather than an art. The results are often uneven, with a large percentage of the beans not properly roasted. Our small batch process is time-consuming, but the results are incredible.
- Your coffee is fresh. If freshness is important in just about every other food product, do you really think it is any different for coffee? Saratoga Roasters often packages and ships your order the same day the roasting process is final. Most roasted coffees, even in gourmet shops, sit around for weeks or even months before it is sold.
- Your beans arrive at your home ready to grind and brew. Once you break the seal on our special bags, you can use the zip lock to keep them fresh for your next pot.
- Specialty flavors are available to satisfy your sweet tooth. Check for monthly specials.
"There's nothing like fresh roasted coffee!"
I am Steven Amowitz. I want to spread the word about how incredible fresh roasted coffee tastes. There is nothing quite like it. I have helped tweak the blends and discover new variations. Please contact me with any wholesale or marketing questions you might have.
We look forward to enhancing your coffee drinking experience. We love feedback and suggestions.
Michele and Steven Amowitz